CEF Volunteer Application Packet
PA Criminal Background Check
PA Child abuse history clearance
Mandated reporter training
FBI Fingerprinting as required by school district
Please click the button to download the Volunteer Application Packet to work with any CEF ministry - return it to the local chapter.
Complete the free check by clicking the button below. CEF of Beaver County needs a copy once the check is completed.
Complete the free check by clicking the button below. CEF of Beaver County needs a copy once the check is complete.
You will be required to create a user name and password.
This is for the teacher/leader of the Good News Club to complete. Create a user name and password at the Pitt site linked in the below button. The course should take approximately 3 hours. Once completed please send a copy of your certificate to the local CEF office.
If you have lived in PA for the last 10 years or more you need to complete a disclosure statement:
If you have not lived in PA for the last 10 years you must be fingerprinted:
1) Go to: https://uenroll.identogo.com
2) Enter the following Service Code: 1KG756
3) Select "Schedule or Manage Appointment"
4) Fill in requested information on each screen and click "next" to proceed to next screen.
5) Schedule an appointment date, time, and location (or you may choose "walk-in.:
6) Print the Registration Complete page with the Registration ID included. (You will also receive an email confirmation.)
7) Go to the fingerprint site as scheduled. You are required to have with you the registration code from the confirmation email AND qualified state or federal photo ID (example: driver's license). A credit card or money order is required for payment.
8) Results will be mailed to you, the applicant, within two to four weeks.
9) When you receive the report, give a copy to your school district. If CEF staff, send a copy to your local CEF office.